Significant research has shown that diet and lifestyle modifications decrease incidence of heart attacks and other cardiovascular problems, and are more effective in the prevention of type-2 diabetes than early use of medicine. Dr. Marina Khusid uses a variety of treatments, tools and tips to help patients attain optimal health and wellness.
Services and procedures
We start with a review of your medical and family history, current state of health and dietary assessment. Together, we decide on a list of short and long-term goals. The final step is to introduce gradual modifications to your diet and lifestyle to achieve your individual or family health goals.
Treatments and benefits
• Personalized dietary programs to support healthy living, control risk factors and treat chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, and heart disease.
• Therapeutic use of foods to achieve optimal strength, weight and body
• Cholesterol reduction, blood pressure and blood sugar control
• Nutritional supplements consultation
• Support to quit smoking
• Detoxification cleanse
• Asthma and allergies trigger control
• Healthy nutrition programs during pregnancy and breastfeeding